BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pursuit of Managing People and Myself

Its been long since i blogged,may be a week or more  dont even remember that but damn who cares,i never ever imagined in my life i would be in some part of a country sitting on a clumsy sofa making me realize "Home is were we are born,and now here some were  or some side of the country of firangi's trying to manage life to be precise managing my self to fix in better and adjust my self into the life style of the more practical life were no relationships are important than money or the job,but it is a total segregated experience,for now  i am trying   managing people around of different perceptions,views ideas,cultures,adamantness,breeds,which tends to make a whole lo of chaos in the whole view which we get when we read a review of this kind  and for now i would stop my blabbering and go to sleep with a hope of being back home some day after a an year, and enjoy the whole lot of scenario of life  for now produced in fornt of me which gives me so much  to write and talk about with the whole lot of no sense may be heheheh...........................confusion has the end result but i love the way life churns us out to make us realize our worth.

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    caught you in the act! ;-)
    - glancing @ me on my page!. liked the rather laid-back posture too.
    you quoting Ralph Waldo, allows me a wee bit of psychic intuition about your self! -that you are rather intelligently different. first impressions for me,usually are the worst... still, i am an eternal gambler. and finding some1 i can identify myself with is not an everyday occurrence.
    we share some personality traits. preferring own company, being the closest among those.
    please keep on blogging. you don 've to scramble for topics to write about! everyday life thrusts situations in your face! all you need to have is the ability to have a different take on matters that revolve around your existence.
    writing provides solace for the tormented soul!
    nice meeting you here.

    ReplyDelete