BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A page with no tagline--- just emotions

Life a travel as people say,, and Happiness is in the way to find ......But somehow there's no happiness in what ever I do these days and a unknown pattern of life goes on in my life with no specified event to happen, no vision, no goal and just a selfish desire of staying alive and happy but again not assorted. Life seems to be missing some were in the winds with no connecting threads which would help me connect with people, the humor, the passion to be seen in one's life, the fire.............

What I have is just the Anger, arrogance, with no soul to calm me down and get me peace within....and if the soul arrives, peace does comes, but comes with some conditions.....A unrooted life with no strings attached no belief in what I do and in "What ever happens, happens for good".......

When we were kids we were told life is about doing the right things, studying, getting a job and be a man/woman of dignity.....and as we grow up the things does not seems the same, it seems as if no one's bothered except the  person you were born to & the rest is just imagination

Happiness and peace are two  eternal and the most precious things in life, if it comes never let it go...

A page with no proper meaning, that's how my life's is revolving now with no event of anything.


2 comments: