BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time To Fly

The time has come which leaves me again at a bridge which grows by my every foot print of mine. People say I have been lucky enough to travel, but no one has yet seen the pain of departing and detaching from my roots. Life has always been a mystery as said, but as said "Kuch pane Ke liye kuch khona padta hain". A very true sentence unless you know that you'r going to gain something out of the choice.......

An effort to get better in life makes you choose the path taken by many, still known to us has "The road not taken". Everyone has always made a choice of their own which has given either of the sides of the two coins. Hope this travel of mine starts a journey which I shall cherish and bring back all the learning and financial stability to my life which would enrich life's of my close one's and most of all to my family.

Fly and Fly to catch the rye.
Smile in pain, Smile in vein
Let the sunshine bring Smiles.
Be free of all the pain &
Rejoice what you gain

Because Life is not just about Sadness and Pain
Its a journey well travelled and a book well read.

Smile and Wish everyone a Smile with lots of luck and treasure...


Tomorrow is a new morning and a new sunshine....

Awaiting with a Smile :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment