BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BETWEEN U & ME..



if asked to define life...people on this network will come up with their own perceptions and point of views.. strange isn't it....well but for me life will always remain a collection of beautiful memories...
the one i am sharing out here is in fact in itself a huge one....
here it goes...


'BETWEEN U & ME'

it takes time to know someone...
not the big things...
but the little things we need to know....
u have always been there by me....
u showed how to walk without your hand...
the world is moving faster now..
we are changing course...
but u helped me to deal in life...
that is what will remain with me forever...
the time u and me were together....
it will always be...
BETWEEN U & ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment