BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

--Inside--out


How amazed I am at my own self
How I had been living my life
How I let go all my happiness just in a short while
I kept looking for bliss where it wasn’t present
And when I didn’t get it I found everything unpleasant
Wherever I went I used to spread smiles
But now my own smile seems to be lost
I am loosing which I am loved and adored for
When did I became so hard I couldn’t decipher
Its high time I get back to my real self
I have asked enough, now I don’t need help
Nothing can make you smile
When your heart isn’t willing to do so
But now I am not gonna be like this anymore
I will fight and bring back the flow
Happiness is not outside but inside of you
Search for it if it’s not coming to you
My search in on..And things look brighter
I will soon bring back the feel good factor…

No comments:

Post a Comment