BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Engineering Day's


Engineering DaYs..............(Moments To cherish)









An Epoch of Life

Calling this a memoir would merely amount to employing a euphemism to ease the pain. Heading into the fag end of college days, we have had to endure phrases like ‘last few days’ and ‘final semester’ blatantly thrown around by juniors with an ease and fancy that’s excruciating.

How do you learn to move on from somewhere you’ve spent four amazing years of your life? I’m certain many of us wouldn’t have stayed put in a single place for this long, ever. It grows on you, – the environs, the people and most importantly all the special memories you’ve shared with the friends who turn out to be such an integral part of your life.

I want to share these thoughts with you – the memories, the days in college. It’s difficult, like straining to hold running water in your hands. And it’s all steadily trickling by...

The first few days in college and it all began with us in awe of the B.tech’s, then we quickly learnt to steer clear of SE’s and TE’s, and gradually developed a certain level of nonchalance towards academics in general. Friendships were forged – some of them, we were told, were going to hold good for life.

But I was not really involeved in college activites but the euphoria of my first ever, organizing or rather being a part of the orgainizing team consisting of (ashish,suvarsha,haritha,neeraj,medha, and so many other's with the juniors .......) I found an avenue for myself in all the board’s activities, fun and frolic.

And how can i forget the dance practices,with my partner neha and ashish,sabhiya and forgot the juniors name but a lot of fun time helped us in bunkin classess.........

A memory etched in my mind is about the first crush first love with some one special I hope every one know’s about tat not a gud ending but a real gud days to cherish………….for ……………will miss those days of celebration and her…………..:-)

Memorable trips to North(khullu MAnali,delhi,agra,Mathura,shimla followed (tip: do not forget a change of clothes. Believe me, it’s no fun trekking with your jeans glued tight to your legs!),and thanks to cyril,ravi,pavan and group we had lots of fun, and will never forget the Christmas party in the running train wre i and my crime partner Cyril had lots of fun pissing of people mind hahahah/.........real fun man & something’s are really gud to cherish about……

The dosa point became a regular hangout zone for the group and there were actually days when we’d been there 9 to 5. Before we knew it, exams were upon us. I can never be thankful enough to ‘JNtu ALL in one’s’, the wonder collection of sample papers which saw me through all the four years.

Nostalgia finally began to dig deep in fourth year as we posed for photographs to have a collection of memoirs and all of us hurried to get our pictures taken. Many ppl from college I must be thankfull to in bearing me,............one of the guy who comes first on the list is Mr.ravi who managed my late coming’s in the morning standing for me down stairs for the four years to pick me up in the morinin,and then ramya who’ did understand wat ever I said and gave all her attention to solve my eagerness of wantin something,real gud dependable frnd(MISS U ),and the high litE is MR.Matheen gave me a lot of life lesson’s how to be with gals which I did not take any,so sorry man and some more reliable frnds Sandeep (WOULD LIKE TO KNOW UR PLANS MAN THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT U ROCK...SANDEEP),ruksana,savitha sharma,s.k,kalyan,adithya,pavan........(Neeraj) not from my branch a nice guy always with the positive vibes and the list goes on etc…….(each person i met in these four years had thought me somethin about life...so thank u guys

The only whole lot of memories would gather me with some real interesting facts of life which will help me through out my life some Gud and Bad experiences makes a happy life at the end

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

3 comments:

  1. manyu thanks a lot dear.... i never knew u had just a deep n intense toughts in ur heart...i could always read ur heart but u learnt n made me realise few thgs... infact many thgs....each sentence has its own meaning.... hats off re..im glad dat im ur friend..

    ReplyDelete