BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Theory of Everything


Theory of Everything


Author: MAYANK

Another slow day!
I woke up at 8:30hrs by a phone call from one of the class mate,with some issue of his computer having some problem with an audio file played .

Well the problem was resolved and he kept down the phone after 25 min’s of introspection .

Just wondering about VijayDasami (Dussera)! A festival specially celebrated in great joy of dismissal of daemon King Ravana.

Mythology says Ravana has 10 heads. Today’s human will laugh on this idea.

I believe today we have so many head and so many faces, even Ravana would have felt shy.

We have new face for friends, another one for family, next for near and another one for dear and so on.

So many faces, we get lost and are unable to find our true identity. Our life is complex; in fact life is system of complex systems. We make it more complicated by adding more faces to it.

Some time I think, all theories and idea are linked. I believe in something called as
Theory of Provisioning. When we provision, we get security and stability but we loose freedom and peace. This theory as a whole applies to development of human society, as well as to your car, and as well as to your life.
When you start making provision (faces) your life become complicated and you loose peace of mind

Have you heard the story?

A king who couldnt sleep all night due to tension, asked the finest of doctors to find him a solution for his ailment. Wear the shoe of happiest person in the world and you would be happy, told the doctor. The king sent all his man to find the happiest person, but when even happiest looking person was enquired, they answered that how they are burdened with troubles of life. At last they find a person, who claimed to be the happiest person in the world! The person, who looked no more than a bagger was brought to kings court, and king finding his ultimate cure, asked the bagger, Dear Citizen; I your king, is troubled by a illness which cannot be cured by any medicine. Would you be kind enough to give your shoe, because as told by the doctors, they are the sure cure for my ailment. I shall, said the kingwould make you the richest person in the world.
My lord, I am a happy person and I do not need money. I see you are in trouble but I cannot help you. said the happiest person in the world.
Why not, exclaimed the king. Because my lord, I own nothing, I have no shoes, replied the happiest person.

No comments:

Post a Comment