BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Warmth...



After all that happened IN and AROUND me, I just sometimes wanna sit back all alone by the window... fix my gaze and think of the times... think of what could have happened and did not.

There is something inside me that forces me to think and say aloud... "Why Me?" Then Perplexity takes over and its like who cares of the pain... My man u've done a brave thing and taken a brave decision of letting go... letting go of memories, letting go of a loved one, a beloved.

This latter version of me is now stronger, its zestful and with a new defined attitude which pushes me to the limit and with never say die attitude leading to one simple learning... "Learn from your mistakes man" and so i did...

Its been good about 4 months and the memories already seem distant... you wud say that if it was so easy to forget that means it wasnt what it was meant to be... Crushes come and go... espiaclly if you are on a rebound... but its in a way good that we dont grap these new found happiness' cuz it usually isn't always true... its the search within you that pushes you to fill the crater created by the one that left...

Life is like a jigsaw puzzle now... there is good education, sound working capability, decent understanding of things, great BUNCH of Buddies... Looking up to a great Future ahead... then "why me?" part takes over here and says, "the only thing missing is S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E"... the latter part of me takes over and says "dont worry, u deserve someone who is true, when the SUN comes so would the SUNSHINE and along with it the Warmth"

2 comments:

  1. U actually deserve something vry true and good which u hav never imagined..:) n im sure d sunshine will shower its rays on u vry soon :) just keep smiling.. ok ;)Good luck dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you put it here makes me wonder.... are you letting it go? ;)

    ReplyDelete