BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

For

I know not, what to give you,
It is for you, that I live too,
Your are my ally, my closest friend
When in need, I on you depend.

I can tell, anything to you
Share what is in my life new,
My happiness and my sorrow,
More about me, no one does know.

My day begins, and ends with you,
You are one, whom I cannot refuse,
Sunshine in my life, I do not know
On this day, what to give you so

Star a million, I wish I could get,
A gift that you would never ever forget,
Whatever I got, to me it would be few.
Till I can find, that perfect gift for you




“Dearest Mom, I love You so Much!!”



3 comments:

  1. Lovely words 4 d loveliest lady in ur life :)
    seriously Mothers r d greatest asset in evvyones life. so 3 cheers 4 all d mom s in d world :) :)

    ReplyDelete