BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am Greatful for,.................... and It is strange how u think..........

I'm grateful for...
It is strange how you think and wish that you could have the life of that person in front of you, and that exact person looks at you and thinks, if only he could be like you! Doesn't it seem strange how often we dwell on the 'what could have been'-s and 'wish i had' and 'if only' and 'what if', forgetting to remember and sometimes, even to value all that we already have, let alone be grateful for them. That is the mystery behind why it's always too late... we take so many things in our life for granted that only the loss of it brings home the importance of it... and so the understanding comes, always too late.
Today, I am going to be another person. That person in the mirror will be looking at me and thinking how beautiful my life is. I am going to admire who I am and what I am today and be grateful for it. I will not think of all those things that I don't have but will give thanks for all that I have been blessed with.


my life is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment